Monthly Rates Available - Please contact Park
Thank you for staying with us. To make your stay the most enjoyable we appreciate your consideration of these policies and procedures
Non-Holiday or Non-Event Weekends: No Minimum stay is required. At time of reservation, we will charge a non-refundable $25 deposit. Balance to be paid at check-in via credit card, check or cash.
Festival and Holiday Weekend:Reservations require a 3-night minimum stay. At time of reservation, we will charge a non-refundable $50 deposit. Balance of reservation is due 21 days prior to event. If payment is not received (or arrangements made), your reservation is subject to cancellation. Cancellations made 7 to 21 days prior to stay will be responsible for ½ total charges. No refunds will be given for same week cancellations. For all cancellations, funds minus $50 cancellation fee will be moved to user credit to be used within 180 days (6 months).
April 8th Solar Eclipse Reservations – All RV Sites Require a 4 night Minimum Stay – Check in by Friday, April 5th with check out no earlier than Tuesday, April, 9th. $50 non refundable deposit is required at time of booking. You may cancel up until February 28th. Balance of reservation is due on March 1st and no refunds will be given after that date.
Our check-in and check-out times are designed to assure that all of our guests’ expectations are met upon arrival. It is very important that all of our guests abide by these times.
Check in: 1:00 pm to dusk
Check out: by 11:30am
We offer contactless e-check in if you book online. You will receive all of your instructions via email during the reservation process. If you prefer the old school method, please stop at the office, come in and register all guests /vehicles before proceeding to your space.
After Hours Check in - Please see the after-hours instructions on the office door, have a good night, and we will come see you in the morning.
With prior approval from management, early check-in and late departure may be available for a small fee ($5.00 per hour).
One RV & One vehicle allowed per site. Please do not park in any unoccupied site. Extra vehicles may be permitted w/ prior management approval for $5.00 a night.
Please observe the 5 mph speed limit and all directional signs. Be cautious of other park visitors.
M-Sat.: 9 AM – 8 PM
Sun: 12 PM – 6 PM
Onsite Management available 8 am to Midnight
by calling main number 870-269-3758.
Quiet Hours are observed from 10:30 pm until 7:00 am. If you are staying up during quiet hours, please "no hooping and hollering" (excessive noise). We old people are already asleep, violators are not welcome and will be asked to leave.
· Children are your responsibility and must be under your supervision at all times.
· Pets must be leashed at all times unless you are with your furry friend in the designated off leash area.
· Please pick up after your pets and children wherever it is.
· Please limit pets to 2 per site.
· No pets in any of the buildings
· Leaving pets unattended at site is prohibited.
· Please do not allow your pet to bark/howl continuously
Campfires are welcomed and encouraged! However, please make sure to build them in the provided fire pits / fire rings. Please do not move the fire pits / fire rings without prior permission from office. Firewood can be purchased at the office. Please do not cut branches from the trees, and make sure you extinguish your fire completely when you are finished. Please check with office to make sure we are not under a burn ban. A $10 charge will be billed to your credit card if you leave trash behind in your pit or on your site.
If not previously booked by a larger group, RV Park patrons are welcome to use either of the two gathering rooms that are set up with full kitchens.
· All campground buildings are smoke free. If you are caught smoking and the sniper does not take you out, the mean lady at the front will charge your credit card $250 to cover cleaning fees.
· All vehicles / units in park must be registered.
· Gray water may not be drained on the ground.
· Clotheslines are not permitted. Only racks that are attached to the bumper of unit are accepted.
· We are unable to permit vehicle washing or repair on site.
· No outside refrigerators are permitted.
· Canvas awnings and screen porches are allowed, but no other structures or buildings are permitted.
· Nothing is to be hung, nailed, or tied to any trees. Any ornaments, flags, signs, etc. must be attached to the camping unit. Any ornamental lights must be hung on the RV, not on trees.
· Alcoholic beverages may be responsibly consumed by adults 21 and older. Note: Stone County is dry so you will need to stock up before you come to town. Any minors caught drinking are subject to immediate eviction.
· It is always a good idea to secure any valuable items, such as bicycles or coolers, before retiring for the evening.
· We may occasionally experience outages including water, electric, cable, wireless internet and any other utilities that might apply, which are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
· STRICTLY PROHIBITED: Use of drugs, firearms or fireworks; and rowdiness, drunkenness, disorderly conduct, or profane language. These activities will result in immediate removal from our property. No Refunds will be offered if you are asked to leave.
We are listed on several booking sites and will beat any other price you find. Contact us directly at 870-269-3758 if you find a lower price for our property elsewhere online.