Welcome to Mountain View Guest Motel!
Thank you for staying with us. To make your stay the most enjoyable we appreciate your consideration of these policies and procedures
Non-Holiday or Non-Event Weekends: No Minimum stay is required. At time of reservation, your credit card will be charged 1st nights room charge plus applicable taxes and fees.
Festival and Holiday Weekend: Reservations require a 2-night minimum stay (at time of reservation, your credit card will be charged 1st nights room charge plus applicable taxes and fees).
Our check-in and check-out times are designed to assure that all of our guests’ expectations are met upon arrival. It is very important that all of our guests abide by these times.
Check in: 3 pm to 8:00 pm
Check out: by 11:00am
We offer contactless e-check in if you book online. You will receive all of your instructions via email during the reservation process with a final email with more details including room key code on your day of arrival. If you prefer the old school method, please stop at office, come in and register all guests /vehicles before proceeding to your room.
After Hours Check in - If you need to check in after the office has closed, e-check-in will be the preferred method. Please let us know if other arrangements will need to be made.
With prior approval from management, early check-in and late departure may be available for a small fee ($5.00 per hour).
Each room has designated parking. We will make sure no one is parked in your spot.
Please observe the 5 mph speed limit and all directional signs. Be cautious of other park/motel visitors.
To limit contact, we will only service your room if you have booked four or more nights. If you need clean towels or trash removed, please follow directions located in you room.
If not previously booked by a larger group, Motel patrons are welcome to use either of the two gathering rooms that are set up with full kitchens.
Monday-Wednesday: 9 AM – 6 PM
Thursday-Saturday: 9 AM – 8 PM
Sunday: 12 PM – 6 PM
Onsite Management available 24-7
by calling main number 870-269-3758.
Quiet Hours are observed from 10:30 pm until 7:00 am. If you are staying up during quiet hours, please "no hooping and hollering" (excessive noise). We old people are already asleep, violators are not welcome and will be asked to leave.
· Children are your responsibility and must be under your supervision at all times.
· We know pets are part of the family, but we ask that you leave them at home for this trip. You will be charged a $250 cleaning fee to prepare the room for future guests that might be allergic to furry friends. The "Lodge" cabin is pet friendly. A fee of $10 per pet per night will apply. You will receive an additional charge for any damage that is done by Fido.
We do not allow smoking in any motel room or building on premise. You will be charged a cleaning fee of $250. Smoking outside is permitted in designated areas. We will have a covered area designated for this necessary habit. If your friends allow it, you can smoke around the firepits.
We are adding multiple fire pit areas and Motel guests are welcome to use these spaces.
Campfires are welcomed and encouraged! However, please make sure to build them in the provided firepits. Please do not move the firepits without prior permission from office. Firewood can be purchased at the office. Please do not cut branches from the trees, and make sure you extinguish your fire completely when you are finished. A $10 charge will be billed to your credit card if you leave trash behind in your pit or around your unit. Please check with office to check if a burn ban is in place.
· All campground buildings are smoke free.
· All vehicles in park must be registered.
· Alcoholic beverages may be responsibly consumed by adults 21 and older. Note: Stone County is dry so you will need to stock up before you come to town. Any minors caught drinking are subject to immediate eviction.
· It is always a good idea to secure any valuable items, such as bicycles or coolers, before retiring for the evening.
· We may occasionally experience outages including water, electric, cable, wireless internet and any other utilities that might apply, which are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
· STRICTLY PROHIBITED: Use of drugs, firearms or fireworks; and rowdiness, drunkenness, disorderly conduct, or profane language. These activities will result in immediate removal from our property. No Refunds will be given.
The Cave has finally reopened. Spend a few days with us to see the prettiest cave around and experience all things Mountain View.
Photo was pulled from Blanchard Springs Website.